Readathon Opening Meme



Opening Meme: 

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?  I am reading in Tulsa, Oklahoma today. 

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?   Tough one!  I am reading from a few books that I have in progress, so obviously I'm looking forward to those.  But I also like to mix it up a bit and read a perfectly readathon book (in my opinion, this is one that is a quick read and isn't terribly difficult--that doesn't necessarily mean that I finish it that day).

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?  I didn't really plan on doing the readathon until late yesterday, so I don't exactly have any snacks.  I may make a grocery store run.  I am already thinking of garlic hummus and Triscuts (sp?).  But some people are posting about crockpot chicken tacos, which is making me think of the lovely Chipotle down the way from my parents' house.  Then again, I am really trying to start eating better.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!  I'm Lori.  I'm not in school for the first time since I started going to preschool.  I love coffee.  A lot.  Italian Roast from Starbucks, fixed in a French press.  Or a homemade cafe au lait with Cafe du Monde grounds.  I primarily read the classics, but I am trying to branch out a bit to contemporary fiction (if you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!).  I love typing parenthetical thoughts (obviously).  I don't know...if you have questions, ask!

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?  Last readathon was really successful for me, so I don't think I'll change much!  Maybe a bit less gratuitous eating.  And maybe some physical exercise throughout so that I don't get too blah.  I also want to do more commenting on blogs.

I can't wait to get to know everyone!  Please comment below so I can make sure to come visit you!

Happy reading!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts